Thursday, September 6, 2012

Coming Soon: HTC TyTN II (EMONSTER S11HT) Review


Special thanks go out to our Japanese friend Tsubasa Kato, who sent me this HTC TyTN II. Technically, it is the eMobile eMonster S11H but it is just a rebranded device. This device goes under a few different names, such as the Kaiser, TyTN II, AT&T Tilt, and even a few others. I think that it is best to put the list of names here because it will come up on Google in the rare case anyone wants to search for this review.

As usual, I am typing this on the phone, even though I am not using it as a phone but only a PDA. There is a chance that I will get a card for it eventually, since I did try a SIM card in it and it worked. However, the review will be a bit personal since I am running a custom ROM and using it as a simple Windows Mobile PDA. The review is being started so as soon as I get it done I will post it.

No comments:

Post a Comment