Wednesday, September 26, 2012

New laptop

Back in mid-August, I scored an iPhone 3GS in trade for spending a day helping a person move. The antenna inside was messed up so no cell phone functionality; I used it to play music and to use internet over wifi. However, I needed a new computer at the time and decided to see if I could trade it for a laptop on Craigslist. Sure enough, September 1st, I met up with someone who gave me a Dell Latitude D520 for it. While not as pretty of a device, it's more useful to me. It has Windows 7, 2ghz Core 2 Duo, 250gb hard drive, 2gb RAM. According to some datestamps in inside plastics, it was made in late 2007; a surprise to me considering the styling and fact it has a standard aspect 15" 1024x768 lcd. This must be one of the newest laptops made with a 4:3 screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment