Friday, January 23, 2015

Newest Additions Part 1



Well this is one of the first times in a long time since I have started writing a post several times. I got pretty far last time, but when I noticed I was that it was starting to get WAY to long, I decided maybe a this should be a multiple part post instead. I don't think many people want to read through well over 2500 words in one sitting anyway, and this way I can do more detail on each thing I got.

So for part one, I want to give everyone the quick facts, and then you can later choose what you want to read more about. So to keep this post short, sweet and to the point, as well as simple, here is a list of the new things that I got recently in order of oldest to newest. Think of this like a table of contents so to speak for the upcoming posts. If I remember, I will come back and make these into links about the item.

AlphaSmart Dana
Sharp HC4600
Nokia N800 Internet Tablet
HTC Touch Pro (Japanese X05HT version)
Sony Clie UX50
Lenovo ThinkPad X140e
Intel motherboard with Core 2 Quad Q9400 and 8GB of DDR2 RAM
BlackBerry Storm 2
Blackberry 8900

Another device I did get before all of these but failed to mention here was the Motorola Droid 4, so I will do something on that too. I have already posted my first impressions of the Dana, but I want to talk more about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment