Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Introducing Zano!

Introductions are in order for sure. I am Mikey Pizano, but my friends call me Zano. The choice is up to you though. This blog will be a joint venture with a friend of mine from Japan who will write up his own introduction post as well.

I am going to keep this short and to the point, since we are still setting everything up for now. Hopefully we can have detailed author pages made up, but for now it simply time to say Hello.

Why Classical Computing? Why NOT? I love old technology, and I know that I am not alone in this love. I am hoping that by posting on this blog, I can help right one of the wrongs on the internet. I love old technology and I love reading about it but there is one thing that always seems to be missing when I am going to be getting a new toy.

You can never find good reviews or really good pictures! The plan here is to get old technology and review it, and I am going to do the reviews the RIGHT way! They will have a lot of pictures and a lot of information on the hardware itself. Now sit back, bookmark this site, and wait for the reviews and more to start flowing in!

No comments:

Post a Comment