Thursday, February 13, 2014

Sharp Netwalker PC-Z1 - First Impressions

I got a Sharp Netwalker PC-Z1 today, and I'm going to share my first impression.

Overall, I really like the device, especially the fact that it runs Ubuntu 9.04. I connected to WiFi using my WiFi tethered mobile phone, and it worked flawlessly.

This device is good for study in Cafe or library, and I think it will be really good for those who don't want to carry a big laptop around all day because you have other luggage like books. (That's me)

The startup time is pretty fast, not ultra fast, and battery lasts long time.

I'm amazed this was made in 2009, and I will be reviewing it in detail soon.

Sharp Netwalker PC-Z1's desktop

Sharp Netwalker PC-Z1 viewing Mohawk Search

Sharp Netwalker PC-Z1 viewing Google on mobile mode.


Tsubasa Kato

No comments:

Post a Comment